We are required to protect your personal information as a data controller. Protecting your data and your personal information is very important to us. Though, we only use your information to export and process your order and to comply with legal obligations. We collect and store your data only if and insofar as we need your orders and interactions with us and to provide you an experience based on best practises. Data minimization is our credo.
1. REASONS TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To provide you with the products or services you have requested and for which we have collected the information, we export and process personal information about you to fulfill your order and improve our services. We require you to provide us with information for contractual and legal reasons too.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MIGHT PROCESS ABOUT YOU
We only export and process personal information that is necessary for contractual, marketing, technical and legal reasons. We export and process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Basic contact details (i.e. your name, address, telephone number and email address) to ship the goods and services you have requested
- 3rd party payment provider (i.e. PayPal or Stripe) to collect the payment for the goods and services you have requested. We do not see or have access to your payment card details, e.g. card numbers.
- Any information provided by you in communication with us by email or contact form submission or direct messaging.
3. COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect your personal information directly from you in order to export and process your order as well as for marketing purposes (to improve our services) and your access device via cookies (automatically). The information is very limited. Our eCommerce providers and payment providers may collect additional information about you. This includes:
- Information you provide to process your order, specifically email address, first name and last name, address and interaction with our products, services and website
- Information of your access device. This includes IP address, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our site, network or device (browser type, version, OS, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings) as well as user behaviour information (clicks, browsing and other information)
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ECOMMERCE, PAYMENT AND LOGISTICS
We share your personal information with eCommerce, payment and delivery / logistics providers in order to provide you with the product and / or service you have requested as described in Section 1 to 3.
We do not sell any of your information to any third party (i.e. advertisement).
5. DURATION TO RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will record your personal information only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or later exported and / or processed.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
We apply industry standards for the transmission, access and storage of your personal data against manipulation, loss, destruction, and against unauthorised access.
Please note, there is no 100 % security. Thus we cannot guarantee that the information is protected against anyone who will succeed in circumventing the security measures. Hence, you provide your data information at your own responsibility.
7. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Where applicable laws requires, you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that We erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict exporting and processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the exporting and processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to exporting and processing – You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us under section 12.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, our website host may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
9. TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
You can opt out by setting in your browser not to accept cookies. This may limit your ability to use our products and services.
Device identifiers are used on web and mobile applications to track, analyze and improve the performance of the services of our eCommerce providers.
10. MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
12. WHO WE ARE
We are committed to clear, ethical, and transparent business conduct.
Have a lovely day!